Report your repair online
To report a repair online, you can go straight to your MyKarbon BCT online account. Once you’ve registered, it’s the quickest and easiest way to report a repair.
Byker Community Trust’s repairs and maintenance service is delivered by Karbon Homes.
Repairs can still be reported to Byker Community Trust by using any of our traditional methods. Including:
- Freephone 0800 5335 442 (Select Option 1 for Repairs and Maintenance). Also phone this number for out-of-hours emergencies.
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person at the BCT office at 17 Raby Cross
- Report repairs to your Neighbourhood Housing Officer
When reporting your repair, we’ll ask you:
- Your name
- Your address
- The nature of the problem (please be as specific as you can)
- A contact telephone number
- We’ll always try to make an appointment at a time and date convenient for you.
Every repair is given a priority code which will depend on the nature of the fault and the possible risk to health and safety. From the priority code, you will be able to get an indication of how quickly the repair will be carried out.
Whilst BCT are responsible for most repairs to your home, some repairs are customers’ own responsibility, under the terms of your tenancy agreement. For example, if you lost your keys and we had to change your door locks, you’ll be charged for this work. If we know the repair being reported is chargeable, we’ll tell you.