Your rent is important
Without it, we could not provide an effective housing service. We’ve made an effort to make it simple to pay your rent.
Your rent is due every Monday as stated in your tenancy agreement unless you have made an arrangement with us to pay fortnightly or monthly in advance.
We’ve made it as simple as possible for you to pay your rent. Here are the best ways to do this:
- With your debit card via your My BCT Home account
- By Direct Debit – we can collect your payments weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly on any day that is convenient for you. Give us a call to set this up for you
- Call our freephone number 0800 533 5442 (select option 2 for rents)
- At your local Post Office or Pay Point outlet. You will need your allpay swipe card to use this service, please contact us if you need a replacement card.
Ways to Pay:
This is the most preferred, convenient and safest way to pay – all you need is a bank or building society account.
You can set up your Direct Debit over the telephone by calling freephone 0800 533 5442 (select option 2 for rents).
It’s quick and easy to pay your rent or service charges online. To pay your rent online now, you can go straight to My BCT Home.
You will need:
- Your credit or debit card.
- Your reference number or invoice. The cardholder must be present during the transaction.
You can still pay your rent, service charges or invoices in person using a swipe card at any Post Office or Pay Point outlet. To do this you need:
- a swipe card or
- the barcode on your letter
If you need a replacement swipe card, please contact us on freephone 0800 533 5442 (select option 2 for rents).
Internet banking or standing order
If you want to use personal online banking to pay your rent, please use the following bank details to make a payment/transfer:
- Bank/Building Society Name: Lloyds Bank plc
- Sort Code: 30-93-71
- Account Number: 59878060
You must quote your payment reference number and the full amount to be paid.
Use your debit or credit card to make a payment by calling 0800 533 5442 (select option 2 for rents).
Make sure the cardholder is available during the call.
Struggling to pay your rent?
We understand that there may be times you find it difficult to make your rent payments.
Not paying in full and on time will put your home at risk. We always listen to your circumstances and try to come to a repayment arrangement to help you pay down any debt you have with us and remain in your home.
If you have any difficulties paying your rent please contact our Customer Accounts Team as soon as possible – we are here to help.
Please contact us as soon as you have any problems or if you are finding it difficult to meet your rent payments. Our team will be able to give you advice and support.
- Avoid making agreements you can’t keep. This will only lead to more problems
- Choose a payment method convenient to you then you won’t miss further payments
- Always respond to letters, visiting cards or phone calls as soon as possible as delays will cause more problems
- Ask us for money advice, our staff are trained to assist you.
In most cases, we will be able to help you and by taking early action you may be able to avoid court proceedings and extra costs. If you cannot pay the whole amount at once, we will discuss other repayment options with you. We won’t ask you to pay more than you can afford and if your income changes, you should contact us immediately.