Our Grounds Maintenance and Environmental Response Service is delivered by Karbon Homes.
The team maintain the Estate all year round and deliver a high level of service across a whole range of environmental challenges.
They aim to deal quickly and efficiently with all environmental issues. The service they deliver includes:
- Grass cutting of open spaces every two weeks during the grass cutting season (March-October)
- Tree/hedge maintenance
- Maintenance of shrub beds
- Ivy and street weed removal
- Environmental works
- Leaf collection during winter season
- Path edging
- Inspection and maintenance of play equipment
If you’d like to contact the Grounds Maintenance and Environmental Response Service to report an issue or if require any further information, please contact BCT on Freephone 0800 533 5442.
Are you interested in becoming a Grounds Maintenance Inspector on the Byker Estate to help us monitor and improve the standard of the environment? If you would like to get involved, please let us know by calling freephone 0800 533 5442 or pop into the BCT office at 17 Raby Cross.